A proven business leader, Curtis brings nearly 20 years of industry experience and a fierce competitive drive. After attending the University of San Diego on an athletic scholarship for tennis, Curtis began his career in sales and sales management which ultimately lead to his current position as President of California Space Management, Inc.
- President , California Space Management, Inc.
- Regional Channel Partner Manager Western United States, TAB Products Co.
- Regional Market Manager, Herman Miller, Inc.
- San Diego Branch Manager, TAB Products Co.
- Masters of Science in Executive Leadership, University of San Diego
- Nationally Ranked Collegiate Tennis Player, University of San Diego
Having served organizations such as Wermers Construction Company here in San Diego for the past 20 years as Vice President of Finance, Jan delivers the highest level of financial and accounting expertise and daily practice to California Space Management, Inc. Her ability to extend her contribution beyond the finance department has proven to be invaluable to our strategic direction at California Space Management, Inc.
- Vice President of Finance, Wermers Construction Company
- Owner and President, Controllers on Call Corporation
- Chief Financial Officer, California Space Management, Inc.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
A tremendously talented and natural team facilitator, Bob works to help others reach and exceed their past potential and discover new levels of capability. His passion for driving excellence is unmatched. In his primary professional function, Bob helps scientists increase their productivity and team effectiveness on a daily basis.
- Sr. Director of Project Management and Team Leader, Therapeutics Inc.
- 20+ years in leadership in a variety of operational and strategic roles (pharmaceuticals)
- Fellow MSEL Alum, USD Graduate Business Management School
BOARD OF ADVISORS
A dynamic and well-rounded corporate executive, Carter’s core strengths center on sales and marketing, but his knowledge and understanding of complete business functions including finance, manufacturing and distribution sets him apart. His business resume includes:
- Vice President of Sales, TAB Products Co.
- Director of Channel Sales, Xerox Corporation
- VP of Sales, Birddog Solutions